Workshops for Teachers, Students, and Families
Are your students disengaged and frustrated with traditional teaching practices? Are you tired of teaching the same thing over and over again in the exact same way?
Our math and literacy workshops are fun, engaging, and effective. Plus, all of the games we teach can be easily implemented into your regular classroom, summer school program, or after-school program.
We also offer virtual or in-person formats, so you can enjoy the convenience, flexibility, and cost savings of an online workshop that’s equally as engaging and perfect for remote districts or schools! Learn more about the benefits of virtual workshops here!
What We Provide in Our Workshops
Our workshops are jam-packed with valuable strategies, games, and exercises to keep your whole classroom engaged. For each of our virtual or in-person workshops, we provide the following:
- Tailored content, focused on the grade level you request.
- An extensive PDF handout that contains gameboards, math talk/journal extensions, and concept skill checklists for assessment, all of which are immediately useable in the classroom.
- We record and share our session with you for a follow-up review. That way you have a resource to refer to for training, and you can share it with teachers who weren’t able to attend the live webinar workshop. This is also beneficial for our virtual family game nights as many families have prior commitments and are unable to attend. With the recorded session, they can watch it on their own time.
We promise to make our sessions hands on by:
- Providing pre-purchased math or literacy kits sent ahead of time, so teachers and/or students can use them on the date of the workshop
- We request that teachers or families have a deck of cards or regular spotted dice on hand. These are easy-to-find resources and will guarantee to make the session hands on and engaging.
- Participant door prizes are sent following the webinar!